Mission Statement & Goals
“To teach as Jesus did” by challenging all students to become their very best spiritually, behaviorally, and academically.
Our goals reflect the high standards we set for ourselves as holistic educators for our children. We pledge:
1. To provide a learning atmosphere of love, respect, and Catholic faith experience with an emphasis on active living of the Gospel message.
2. To provide students with opportunities to worship God and to express their everyday faith experience through liturgy, classroom prayer, celebration of the sacraments, and our Catholic heritage.
3. To create a community atmosphere that is conducive to learning.
4. To hire the best-qualified and passionate personnel, who will have high spiritual, behavioral, and academic expectations for themselves and all our students.
5. To teach students to become self-disciplined learners (through the Discipline with Purpose program) and to be aware of their dignity and potential.
6. To develop a curriculum plan through eighth grade that will prepare our students for the challenges of all high schools in academic and non-academic areas.
7. To communicate about St. Patrick's Elementary School in a positive and open fashion in our parish and in the community.
8. To develop a global awareness in students that leads to understanding, acceptance, and a sense of social responsibility to all God's people.
9. To provide a facility that will readily accommodate the needs of our teachers, students, and parish.
10. To employ financial strategies which lead to just teacher compensation, fair tuition, and reasonable parish support.
11. To support and cooperate with the parish athletic program and to encourage students to be involved in one or more of the sports.
12. To work in cooperation with the Home and School Association to encourage family involvement in the educational experience.